Cleaning: Tips and Tricks
Cleaning: Tips and Tricks
For each type of stain, there is a remedy to remove it gently. We, at KAAN, to simplify your life, reveal you the tricks of the trade:
- beer: rub a mixture of vinegar and warm water with a sponge on the stain. Rinse thoroughly and wash with a bleach detergent
- blood: immerse as soon as possible the fabric in cold, salt water. Change the water several times in case of stubborn stains until it is clean. Wash with a bleach detergent.
- gravy: treat with a bleaching stain remover first and then wash.
- vomit: remove any remnants and rinse with cold water. Then immerse in a bleach detergent and then wash it.
- grease stains: treat affected spot with stain remover first and then wash at the maximum allowable temperature.
- grass stains: before wet the stain with water we suggest to gently rub it with rubbing denatured alcohol and then rinse with warm, soapy water. For stubborn dirt treat with bleach detergent and then wash.
- pen, ink stain: treat the garment with denatured alcohol or nails solvent helping you with a sponge and then wash
- Chewing gum: place the garment in a bag and put in the freezer for an hour. Chewing gum is now easy to rub away. Remains can be removed with a fat solvent and then wash.
- coffee and tea: if with milk immediately rinse with cold water and then wash with bleach detergent. On white textiles and stubborn stains, add a stain remover.
- candle wax: scrape the surface as good as you can with the aid of a rounded object. Iron the stain helping you with a paper towel or a kitchen towel. The iron must be at the lowest temperature. Dab helping you with a fat solvent and then wash.
- jam: for already dried stains soak in bleach detergent and then wash. For fresh stains instead, just wash them
- make-up: treat stains on the dirty clothes with a stains remover and then wash.
- mascara and milk: to soften immerse in water with bleach detergent and then wash
- fruit stains: immediately rinsed with cold water and wash with bleach detergent. Old stains must first be softened in water and bleach detergent.
- oil and grease: Treat stubborn stains with a stain remover first and then wash. An alternative is to mix detergent with cold water to immerse for a while and then wash at the maximum temperature. Non-washable fabrics can be cleaned with potato flour or corn flour, which absorbs the fats. Brush the flour and repeat until you are satisfied with the result.
- rust stains: rub salt and lemon juice into the stain and leave for an hour. Then wash with bleach detergent. If that does not work, there are specific rust stain remover.
- shoe polish: Treat the stain with a stain remover first and then wash
chocolate: remove the remains from the surface. Dab with a sponge and warm soapy water. Rinse with cold water and then washed.
- chocolate: remove the remains from the surface. Dab with a sponge and warm soapy water. Rinse with cold water and then washed.
- sunscreen: wash immediately after stained. The suncream or suntan oils contain fatty substances which have to be treated with fat stain remover sprays. It is important to wash them at high temperatures, pre-wash and then the complete wash.
- tar: scrape off the tar, only on resistant fabrics and help you with a rounded object. Treat with stain remover
Is your washing problem or stain problem not there?
We are also happy to help you find a clean solution for your problem with stains.
Contact us without obligation.